What the Crap! You have a blog! Ok, so you posted once like 6 months go. The pictures are cool though. Get bloggin! I wanna see pictures of all your cute kids. Come visit me! We have the house to ourselves now, everyone moved out. Yo have no idea how nice it is to finally love alone after 8 years.
2 comments:
What the Crap! You have a blog! Ok, so you posted once like 6 months go. The pictures are cool though. Get bloggin! I wanna see pictures of all your cute kids. Come visit me! We have the house to ourselves now, everyone moved out. Yo have no idea how nice it is to finally love alone after 8 years.
Ok, so I just noticed I wrote love alone instead of live alone. Although that is nice too, it's not what I meant to say.
Post a Comment