We then went to the Space Needle put our name in for lunch and had an hour to waste so we walked around the grounds of the space needle...
The view of downtown from the top of Space Needle
Next we took the monorail and went downtown. First we hit the famous Pike's Market Place.
The famous fish throwers...look close and you can see the blurry fish flying in the air.
While walking around the Market Place we stumbled upon a crepe shop. O MY GOSH!! SO good! Worth every cent of the $12 dollars we spent on one crepe!!
While walking around the Market Place we stumbled upon a crepe shop. O MY GOSH!! SO good! Worth every cent of the $12 dollars we spent on one crepe!!
Next stop was the Seattle Aquarium. I wasn't to thrilled about going, but Clayton was persistent. I am so glad we went...lots of neat fish and we even got to see an octopus up close. The pictures we took there was the kids favorites to look at. They kept saying "no fair, you guys got to do fun things" while we were showing them. We will definitely have to go back as a whole family someday.
The rest of the day we walked around the piers, shopped and ate... The shopping was my favorite part, they have the best stores and Clayton was being sweet and never told me no when I wanted something!!
I ate the corn and potatoes and Clayton ate the rest of the pile.... :)
LOVE this store!!
Saturday we decided would be an explore day. We put our car on a ferry and went across to Bainbridge Island, what a fun little town!! We had fun going to all the little downtown shops and driving around dreaming of owning a home there! And can't forget to mention the best restaurant there...we asked a few locals what they would recommend for lunch and they all said a place called The Pub...go good!! The view from the restaurant was AWESOME!!
Driving onto the ferry.
The view while driving around the Island.
On the ferry leaving Seattle.
We then drove to another town on the Island and again stumbled upon another crepe shop...Clayton couldn't resist.
We got back on the ferry and went back to Seattle and then drove to an outlet mall in Marysville and shopped until the stores closed!
I was so nice to have my husband to myself and enjoy each other all weekend...I was sad it was coming to an end, but I was ready to see my kids.
Moulding and Millwork has an office in Alaska..I told Clayton to work on doing a business trip there, so hopefully next stop, ALASKA!!

6 comments:
looks like you had a great vacation! Even better that it got to be just you and your husband. Looks like a place I would like to visit someday! Glad that you had such a great time!
Can you say jealous??? I am. Looks like a really fun place.
Kris Ann
That sounds like fun! Justin and I need a trip really bad. When you have your first baby is it normal to be paranoid about leaving him? I just can't do it! I have always thought Seattle would be a great place to go!
Great trip!!! That's a memory maker! And maybe Claytons wish for #5 will be coming along soon too! :) heehee
The drive from there down thru Oregon is my fav....Ever seen goonies? You'll have to do that drive some day!
So fun! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE H&M! I'm wanting to eat those crepes you ate really bad too!
Post a Comment