I love that school is out!!! I don't have to pack a lunch for 66 days from today!! I love that we get to sleep in, bath when we feel like it (not everyday), swim EVERY day, have sleepovers every day (not just on Fridays), I don't have to curl my girls hair everyday, wear mismatched clothes, and just be plain lazy!!! The last few days of school are always fun for the kids! Callie had a water party at the park, Cody had a movie/pizza party, and McKenzie had a game day.



Makayla joining in on the fun!



On the last day of school McKenzie had a Kinder"Garden" End of the Year Celebration. They song lots of fun songs for us parents. So cute! I had a hard time holding back the tears watching her up there all big. It didn't help that her teacher was on the side falling apart...we love Mrs. Cruz!!

Best teacher EVER!!

Makayla can't wait to be "Big" like McKenzie.

She was SO nervous being up on stage in front of everyone.

McKenzie made some really good friends!
Memorial Day weekend....We went to Bartlett Lake for some camping and water fun!! My whole family went, and that always makes for a lot of fun and lots of laughs!!
2 comments:
Ya for summer! How fun that you got to go to the lake and what fun things your kids got to do at school before the year ended!
So fun!
Isn't summer break great! :)
Post a Comment