Friday, August 27, 2010

First day of School

I am finally coming out of the funk I have been in. (just want to be lazy lately)
I love the beginning of a new school year. Every year my kids get so excited about buying new clothes, backpacks, lunch boxes, and the forever long lists of school supplies! I love how they set their outfits out for the fist week and a half and wake up WAY earlier than necessary! (we are three weeks into school and the newness has officially wore off...they don't want to get up!)

All the kids got GREAT teachers! This should be a REALLY good year!



Callie...she's growing up WAY TOO fast! She has officially started borrowing my jewelry and not too much longer we will be able to share shoes!!


Cody...he has had a rough start to the school year..he had a permanent tooth come in turned 90% and it has put a damper in his self esteem...so braces on Monday!! I will be glad when my happy go lucky Cody is back!!


McKenzie..she loves school! She is so eager to learn and loves that 1st grade work is harder than Kindergarten. Hope she can keep that attitude all year.


Makayla is SO excited to start pre-school next week...she had a hard time every day for the first week of school, she didn't understand why she couldn't go.


I can't believe soon ALL four of my kids will be in school all day...what the heck am I going to do with myself? I am gonna have to go out and get myself a hobby...or a job!!

I need to go out and buy myself a new camera or this is going to be the last post for a LONG time (at least with pictures)


No comments: