Thursday, November 6, 2008

After a lot of thought.......

After a lot of thought and being made fun of for blogging so much, I'm gonna give it a rest! I have finally realized how much time I can sit and look at blogs and just get nothing done, I am going to call it quits for awhile. I am not addicted to drugs or alcohol but I have become addicted to blogging, so for now I am just gonna quit cold turkey!! I will periodically check in and give quick updates, but not nearly as often as in the past. I have enjoyed staying in touch with old friends and family but I just have to stop for my family's sake!! I also just realized that we just aren't as exciting as we seem. So for now, adios!

4 comments:

Sheree and Brian Mowers said...

That makes me sad! I love looking at your blog and I don't think you're a boring family at all. I feel like this is what keeps us in touch since we are so far away! But I totally understand, blogging can be time consuming. I have to limit myself too!

KarieK said...

No we aren't exciting, but there is relief in seeing that others are as crazy or sane as we are! I heard the boys are having fun! Take care and keep in touch.

Becky said...

What? You can't stop blogging, it's such a fun way to keep in touch with everyone. I do understand that it can be addicting though. It wears off eventually. What do mean you're not as exciting as you seem?

Jen B said...

S- You and your family are beautiful! I love seeing your blog updates. It seems like last year our paths were woven tighter but it's great to see things are going good... and so creative! You are an incredible mom and I admire you takin the time to keep your life balanced! We really have to get some play time with the kids in too. :)