
Makayla was so fun that day, she was way too cute!!

My most favorite boys had birthdays! Cody turned 6 and Clayton turned the big **32** . We had fun celebrating. Cody picked Chuck E. Cheese's and Clayton and David (Clayton's twin) picked Texas Roadhouse.




Thanksgiving was nice and relaxing. We stayed in town and had it with my side of the family. We ate, laughed, and ate some more! We then pulled an all nighter and hit the Black Friday sales, lets just stay I couldn't hang - 6:30 a.m. I thought I was gonna fall asleep walking through the stores.
The count down is on for Christmas! The kids are so excited. I talked Clayton into letting us wake up somewhere other than our house on Christmas morning. That was his # 1 rule for Christmas, is that the kids have to be at their own house. This year we are going to Snowflake to his parents house, hopefully we will have a WHITE Christmas! Can't wait!
I skipped a few events but I won't bore everyone. (Clayton's boys only camping trip, Chandler light parade, family bowling night)
Hope everyone is loving the cooler weather and enjoying the Holiday Season. This is the best time of year to create great memories for the kids.

3 comments:
I cant wait to see more of the ones amy took. Good to see you again. Blogging is only bad when the looking and reading takes away from the family.
Ha Ha....It was fun to have you guys there at the light parade. Kaden thinks he is a rock star and Cody was there to see him.....
Memories....we need to make more of them!!!!
Elli
Welcome Back! I was wondering if you were gonna give up blogging. Cute pictures. Can't wait to see the professional ones. Happy birthday Clayton!
Hey...good to get an update on your family! Can't wait to see you for Christmas. If you want a white christmas you should come up here. The high today was 9 degrees! Crazy huh?! Anyway, happy (late) birthday to Cody and Clayton! I'm glad you guys took family pictures. I need a new one of you guys! Let me know when you get them back. See you soon!
Post a Comment