These are SO Cute!!! I know the chicken feeling...this is the first year we have had them taken too.
Aww...those are sooo cute!! Your kids are adorable. And Stacey, you look gorgeous!
I already left you a few comments, but I just have to say how amazing you look. Jealous... The pictures turned so great. Now you are going to have a hard time trying to decide which ones to plaster all over your walls.
I love them! They are so cute! Thanks for sharing!
Holy Cow! it was worth the wait! Can I hang your family on my walls??? JB :) haha okay just maybe borrow a few more kids!
These are great! I love them. She's great. Elli's turned out so good, too. And it's good to see you back on the blogging scene!
I love your pictures!! and you look great. I miss reading your blog:(
Post a Comment
7 comments:
These are SO Cute!!! I know the chicken feeling...this is the first year we have had them taken too.
Aww...those are sooo cute!! Your kids are adorable. And Stacey, you look gorgeous!
I already left you a few comments, but I just have to say how amazing you look. Jealous...
The pictures turned so great. Now you are going to have a hard time trying to decide which ones to plaster all over your walls.
I love them! They are so cute! Thanks for sharing!
Holy Cow! it was worth the wait! Can I hang your family on my walls??? JB :) haha okay just maybe borrow a few more kids!
These are great! I love them. She's great. Elli's turned out so good, too. And it's good to see you back on the blogging scene!
I love your pictures!! and you look great. I miss reading your blog:(
Post a Comment