We got together with Clayton's family and went to the park, well Clayton decided he would try some old tricks on the bars. (Lets just say when your 32 your body just doesn't move like it did at the age of 10!) Nice try anyways babe, thanks for the good laugh!
Aiden turns 4!
8 years ago

7 comments:
hahaha...we are getting old! Ok, Clayton beats me by a few years, but I don't think I would be able to do that either.
Nice try Clayton!
Does your husband know you put that on here! I'de like to see him and Nate battle it out on the monkey bars. My hubby has the body of a 60 year old (so the massage lady says).
I used to love doing those tricks....I'm afraid I'd do exactly what Clayton did. :( Ha ha!!
Warming up for the next Olympics already!?
OMG!! Chad and I couldn't figure what the heck he was trying to do but we got a good laugh!!
Hi Stac,
Our blog is going private for now and I would love to send you an invite but need your email address. Please email me at mowerszoo@gmail.com.
Thanks,
Tamara
Hey this made me laugh! Our husbands thinking they are young again. The other day Casey thought he would try one of his old tricks he use to do while he was snowboarding. Yeah, well he learned the ground was much harder than he remembers and that he doesn't land as gracefully!
Post a Comment