Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Mowers in April

Wow! I can't believe April is almost over! We had a few fun and not so fun things happen in April.
The not so fun, was McKenzie woke up in the middle of the night one night with croup. She gets croup with EVERY runny nose she gets, but this time was bad! (At least I thought) She was scaring me and everything I tried didn't make it any better, so we loaded up and headed to the ER. And of coarse, by the time we got there she was much better. The doctor said the cold night air was good for her. She did start getting bad again while we were there, so at least the doctors didn't think I was fibbing and just wanted to venture out in the middle of the night. They had to give her an oral steroid to help open up her airways, and then put her on a humidifier for 45 min. and then we were good to go.


(Lucky for her, I carry my camera in my purse!)


One of the really fun things was..... I was able to have a GIRLS NIGHT OUT!! We have the best neighbors EVER, and all of us moms are good friends. We always talk about having girls night out, but it seems to never workout. This time we made it a priority and we are sure glad we did, it was a blast! It was fun to get away from the kids, and not have to yell "CAR" in the middle of every conversation. (All the kids gather in the street to play everyday -- 22 kids if we are all out at the same time!)


We call ourselves "The Street Moms"

(We missed you Alli, and Anna - we will do it again!)





(I look like a dork, they had me cracking up.)

Clayton took me on a date to the Suns game! We had awesome seats - we were able to see some good friends while we were there too! (They just happen to be sitting a few rows down from us!)










(Can you find the "Waldo's" in this picture?)



Some random cuteness went on in April too! McKenzie and Makayla saw these sunglasses at the mall and had to have them!

(future Rock Stars!)





We were able to take the kids to the Monster Trucks! We had an awesome time with lots of cousins! The kids LOVED the show.

















































































We ended our April with a "BANG!"





Doing this post made me realize two things.....

1. I can't smile and keep my eyes open at the same time.

2. I wear black A LOT! (I really don't, I promise)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Love the pictures!!! What a fun month you guys had!