The other day we were driving home from the movies and we drove past Chick-fil-A, McKenzie starts begging, "Mom please turn around!!" I couldn't figure out why she wanted me to turn around. She said, "I want a picture with that cow!" I had to turn around to see what she was talking about. She saw the Chick-fil-A cow on the side of the road and was determined to get a picture with him!! She is so funny.
4 comments:
That is so funny! The things us parents don't see and they do....like the cow! I need to come down and work on my tan with you! I am sooo white:)
Max and Maya did the same thing when we were at BassProShops a couple months ago. They weren't sure about the cow at first but then they just loved him.
You're a great mom for stopping+taking her picture! :)
Love your homemade, nonfuntioanl slip-n-slide too!
I love you mom
Post a Comment