Today I was trying to be creative and cheap (some may say), I got out a tarp from the shed for the kids to slip and slide on. Well it doesn't work!! When the kids would land they would stop with no sliding involved and yell "Ouch!" I even tried to pour a whole bottle of dish soap on the tarp, but still no sliding was taking place. My poor kids have a cheap mom. My sister was here with her kids and she kept telling me "Slip and slides are only $7.99 at Wal-mart." I guess I will have to add it to my list for my next trip to Wal-mart, but it was good for a few laughs!!


3 comments:
LOL-I love it, that's something I would do. Money is money and there just something you would love to opt not to spend it on. I admire you desire to be frugal!!!
it works downhill :)
That is very creative and the soap... very inventive!
Post a Comment