Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July!!

We headed up to Snowflake to drop off the kids so Clayton and I can begin out 7 day vacation!! We were able to catch the parade in Heber before heading back down the Mountain. Our kids look forward to the parades for the 4th and the 24th celebrations in the White Mountains every year. They LOVE all the candy they get!!

The whole gang waiting for the parade to start!!


Grandma with 4 VERY cute kids! (That better be good for her!!)

Callie and Kiara...best friends.


Cody and Ketner....best buds!


Makayla was afraid of all the sirens at the parade so she stayed in the back of the car the whole time. Silly girl!

Family picture before Clayton and I headed back down the Mountain to begin our vacation!

This is the man I get to spend the next 7 days with!! I get him ALL to myself!

After getting home we got cleaned up and snuck in a date night before coming home to finish packing!

Hope everyone had a safe and fun 4th of July!!

3 comments:

The Hermyzoo! said...

Now if you two aren't happy in those last few pictures.!!! All we could find ourselves talking about was how fun the snowflake parade was the year we went. I love the pic of the whole family.

Woodside's said...

Have so much fun just the two of you! It looks like the gang had a great 4th of July!

Jennifer said...

Hope you have a fun trip!