Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My baby turned 3!



While Clayton and I were gone on our cruise our baby Makayla turned 3! We were sad we had to miss this but Grandma Mowers did a great job making her day special. Makayla is a very special girl, she knows how to put a smile on any ones face, she is a VERY funny girl. She loves to be the center of attention and is quite the jokester. When I was pregnant with her we so badly wanted a boy so we could have two of each and call our family complete, but without her in our lives our family would be nothing close to complete. By far Makayla is our child that wears her feelings on her sleeve, she is quick to say I Love You and loves to snuggle. To put it plain and simple she is the light and joy of our family. We love you to pieces Makayla!








2 comments: