Days at Sea.....
Puerto Vallarta
The shore excursion we did in Puerto Vallarta was a highlight to our cruise, so much FUN!!
Mazatlan
Mazatlan was a day of hanging out on the beach and buying souvenirs. Mazatlan was HOT and VERY humid, one place I don't care to visit again. But this is where I got a great tan!
Cabo San Lucas
Clayton was in heaven snorkeling, I on the other hand was in heaven laying out on the beach. Snorkeling is not for me..I need more air than that!
We became quite the pros of taking pictures of ourselves! And Clayton had fun trying to teach me how to smile without closing my eyes, but it didn't work. :)
Thanks babe for a fun week! Love you.
















3 comments:
You're so pretty!!!
Your cruise looked SO fun! I cna't WAIT to go on one!
After 10 years you're still in love!!! WooHoo! The cruise looks amazing. Congrats!
That looked like so much fun! I'm so jealous! Cruises are the best!
Post a Comment