Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Every girl should have a friend like Acea!!

Makayla (my barely 3 year old) has quite the imagination! She has had an imaginary friend for at least six months now...her name is Acea. The way she talks about her you would think this Acea girl was real. Makayla is to the point now she will ask me to call Acea on the phone!! The other kids are always giving her a hard time and telling her that there is no Acea, man does she get mad!! Tonight she asked me if Acea can spend the night, I asked Makayla what her phone number was so I could call her and she was upset I didn't know what it was. I am beginning to worry that Makayla is taking this imaginary friend a little to far. Acea is beginning to become a daughter I never had, with all I know about her!



Makayla woke me up looking like this and begging for me to take her picture!! This girl is a crack up!

2 comments:

Woodside's said...

Silly girl! Your cruise looks like it was a blast! I have always wanted to go on a cruise....ah someday!

Jennifer said...

What an imagination!!!!

Is she blaming things she gets in trouble for on Acea yet???