McKenzie has been looking forward to being five for a long time. She knows that 5 is the magic number...she gets to go to school like the big kids! I have to say I am REALLY looking forward to Aug. 10th. (the day school starts) McKenzie is BY FAR my most difficult child, she loves to test my patience. (I think she has middle child syndrome) She could win a whining contest easily, she is a pro. My mom is always telling me that she is my "pay backs", that I was the exact same way when I was little. But even though she is very trying at times, she can be a real sweetheart. She is my girly girl, she loves to wear dresses, flowers in her hair, and she owns more jewelry than I do. Our lives wouldn't be the same without her, we love you McKenzie.
When I asked McKenzie what kind of Birthday party she wanted she listed 3 things that she wanted.....
1. Lots of cousins to come
2. A ladybug cake
3. Slip -n- slide
So that is exactly what she got!!

Lots of cousins!

A ladybug cake!


And a slip -n- slide!


And as a bonus...lots of presents!
I have to admit her party was lots of fun!! It was fun to watch all the kids get really dirty from the homemade slip n slide. We had a barbecue and went swimming, then us adults played a game of water volleyball...so fun! Thanks McKenzie for having a birthday, and a HUGE thanks for everyone that came to celebrate with us and make her feel special.

1 comment:
Happy B-day McKenzie!!!!
So...you'll have only one at home during the day now???? FUN! :)
Post a Comment