We LOVE the Woodside reunions!! This year was year # 33! Out of the possible 200 people....130 people came this year, we had a really good turnout. My kids look forward to this reunion every year, why wouldn't they? It's a weekend full of cousins, all you can eat junk food, play until you can't keep your eyes open any longer, no baths, four wheeler rides, spot lighting, chance to win new toys, (raffle) and lots of good laughs. All of Clayton's sibling were able to be there this year, which is always so fun. Seems like each year someone can't make it due to having a baby, living too far, sick kids, or something.
I didn't get my camera out that often, but here are a few highlights...

Chill'n in the hammock!

Makayla and Jaylee blowing bubbles after celebrating a cousin's birthday!

Look at that dirty face...and that's not even that bad yet!
Cody patiently waiting for his name to be called in the raffle.
McKenzie taking a whack at the pinata.

Digging through the pile of saw dust to find the hidden treasures!

Aunt Tamara and Addy

The WHOLE Mowers gang!!
3 comments:
It was so fun to see you guys this year! I can't believe how big the kids are getting. Can't wait to see everyone next year! Love You Guys!
I use www.picnik.com for all my photo editing needs. I upgraded my membership to premium for 24ish dollars per year. Totally worth it. It sure beats paying a grand for photoshop. I am still pretty new with it, and I have a long way to go with all the available features, but I like making collages...etc! I have a lot of fun with it. I haven't made any prints of the things that I have done on it so I dont know how they would turn out, but it sure works for my blog! Anyway, hope all is well with you guys! Wish we lived closer too. We will have to make a trip down and see you guys sometime! I am so glad Makayla loved the bubbles! You guys have fun! Love ya!
How fun! I wish our family would do that.
Post a Comment