Friday, August 21, 2009

IcE cReAm and a new BABY....life doesn't get any better than that!!

Who doesn't love the ice cream man? We have a pretty smart ice cream man that comes around every night after dinner time. We were loading the kids on the golf cart to go get an ice cream cone from McDonald's when we heard the loud music rounding the corner!! I said, "Let's do that instead!" Callie had a look of concern on her face and said, "Don't those people steel kids?" How sad that kids have to live in fear of the ice cream man. I quickly explained that she needs to have an adult with her when she is going up to any type of vehicle when she doesn't know the person inside. So the first time of getting an ice cream from the ice cream truck was a big hit!! They were all smiles!!








My brother Brad and his wife Elli just had their 5th baby on Monday!! Makayla and I went to see him at the hospital, and let's just say Makayla would not be fun to have around with a new baby. She thinks she is big enough to hold it without help and her soft isn't so soft. It's nice to have people in the family that are still having babies so I can get my fix without having the sleepless nights!! He is perfect in EVERY way, so sweet.





I would love to tell you his name, but four days later still no name!!



Makayla with big brother Matix, Aunt Elli and no name baby.



Taking over Elli's bed at the hospital.

1 comment:

Four Boys and A BABE said...

We needed time to find the perfect name for the perfect and last baby!!! haha I have a cute pic of you Makayla and GRAYER....and hopefully it will grow on you!