Saturday, November 14, 2009

Bountiful Baskets

I don't know why I haven't started doing this along time ago....it rules!! Our family life is somewhat back to normal, now that Cody and I are done with baseball and softball!! So I have been enjoying cooking home-cooked meals again. I got a random email from bountiful baskets co-op and it reminded me about it. I paid my $15.00 as this is what I got!!



15 kiwi's

12 apples

11 oranges

7 bananas

1 lb container of strawberries

1 head of cauliflower

2 cucumbers

3 lg. onions

1 cantaloupe

5 lb. bag potatoes

container of mushrooms

2 huge heads of green leaf lettuce!!


WHAT A DEAL!! I love to have fresh fruit and vegetables in the house....it's only 5 hours since picking the stuff up and we are down to 3 apples left!! I feel like a good mom!! (for a few minutes) I can't wait to make a Sunday salad!!

If interested check out their website! http://www.bountifulbaskets.org/ I bet there is a location near you!!

3 comments:

Sheree and Brian Mowers said...

Ah man, I miss doing that! We use to do it every week (or every other week) and split it with my sister. I loved it! Good for you!

The Martin Family said...

You should try their bread, it is pretty good. Your food looks amazing!

The Hermyzoo! said...

You lucky DUCK!!! I did all I could to find that up here, but no dice. ENJOY!!!