Monday, November 9, 2009

I am one lucky girl!

Can I just say, "I love this man!!" He is one amazing, patient, and very hard working person. I don't think I give him enough credit. He puts up with a lot...with all my grouchiness, and me being so tired all the time. (all my running is catching up with me) He is my biggest fan and I really appreciate him. Lately I have wondered if I can really run a 1/2 marathon and have thought about quitting, and he is there to keep me motivated and tells me I can do it!! He dropped me off on Lindsey/Ray to run home (8 miles) and he called to check to see if I was ok, I told him, "only have a few more miles" and he said, "that's great, but are you doing ok?" I love that he cares.

I love you babe!! I am one lucky girl to be able to call you my husband!! Thanks for all you do for our family.




**Bonus** He makes REALLY cute kids too! And I love that he wants another one, but all I can say is, "keep dreaming!"

7 comments:

Desiree said...

Awwww...too cute!!

The Nelson Family said...

I'm very proud of you too!! I couldn't run out of my house if it was on fire let alone 8 miles!! I'm just waiting for you to run to my house... :)

When is your marathon so we can make sure we can be there?

BLY and LOU said...

You are lucky!!! he is awesome! How wonderful for you both that you recognize it!!! Love to you all. Good luck with your marathon

Becky said...

You have a good hubby! And he does make really cute kids. All your kids are adorable.

Stuart Family said...

You guys do have really cute kids. Just 1 more Stacy. :)

Laura said...

Are you doing the one at London's Run? You are amazing!!! I'm doing the 10k so I'll totally cheer you on if I have any breath left.

The Hermyzoo! said...

Okay Seriously you have one AWESOME man there! Way to go for working so hard, good luck with it!