It's Spring Break... so most mom's know it's a time of trying to keep the kids entertained and from fighting with each other all day. Well the weather has been AWESOME the last couple of weeks and so we have been doing some family bike riding. There is a particular bike path that we all really enjoy going on, it's along the Queen Creek wash. There are TONS of rabbits running everywhere, lots of trees to shade the path, and it's a pretty easy ride for the kids. Cody loves the trail because there are really big dirt hills along the path that make for some really cool ramps!! So today we loaded on our bikes and made our way over for some dirt bike ramping!! (apparently ramping isn't a word according to spell check) We got there and the kids decided to go explore the wash...well let's just say they struck gold!! They had a blast!! They kept calling the area "Sandy Beach" like in Mexico....this one is just as good and we don't have to pack for two days to get here!!
Now I gotta try to find something just as fun for tomorrow...wish me luck!!
(Blogger is going crazy on me...I can't fix my pictures to where they aren't over lapping)
I didn't know that Claytons dad worked at ED's. I have to say...there are things I LOVE about ED's...they are close, clean, and open a new line even if there's only 2 people waiting. They have decent prices on fruit and veggies (compared to other places up here)...but if you need something that isn't on sale...it costs an arm and a leg! I think ED'S would be safe with WalMart around. Probably not Bashas...but hey! That's where my movie theather could go!
2 comments:
How FUN!!! My kids would have loved the water/mud!
.me again....
I didn't know that Claytons dad worked at ED's. I have to say...there are things I LOVE about ED's...they are close, clean, and open a new line even if there's only 2 people waiting. They have decent prices on fruit and veggies (compared to other places up here)...but if you need something that isn't on sale...it costs an arm and a leg! I think ED'S would be safe with WalMart around. Probably not Bashas...but hey! That's where my movie theather could go!
Post a Comment