Monday, May 3, 2010

DiSnEyLaNd!!! It really is "the happiest place on earth!!"

We have been waiting for this day since December...and it finally came!! We had such a fun time!! We decided to pull the kids out of school so we wouldn't have to spend our whole day waiting in lines, and we are SO glad we did. The first couple of days we were there we could literally just walk right up to the rides, it was so nice!! With 16 kids and 12 adults you couldn't ask for more fun!

The girls got to dine with the Princesses and the boys ate at Goofy's kitchen!! So fun!


We went to a Pirate dinner show with some friends that live in California. So fun!





6 comments:

The Walter's Family said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun I'm glad that you guys were able to do this with your whole family how fun!!!

Desiree said...

Hey girl! No worries on the Sunday morning. I understand! We always try to do so much and see so much on vacation that it is exhausting!! It looks like you had a great time! Glad your kiddos had a great time!

Unknown said...

I NEED details on that Pirate dinner show. We're going to Disneyland in October, and I'd LOVE to take the fam there. Can you email me details? Thx!

Jordan and Luci said...

I totally agree with you! Disneyland=equals happiness! We went in November and my little girl is STILL talking about it. We are all wanting to go back. It looks like you guys had a blast!

Woodside's said...

Looks like so much fun! It must be nice to have all your kids be at a good age to go there.....I bet they all loved it so much!

Wight's said...

Looks like an awesome trip! Seeing your pictures gets me sooo excited for when we take our kids in September to Disney World. Glad you had a great time. On a seperate note, are you guys going to go to the Gila Valley Temple dedication? My husband got invited to go to the first session and sit in the Celestial room with Pres. Monson, so we are going to be down that way next week!