Friday, May 21, 2010

Our life for the last month...

We LOVE to see the Temple....

We had the opportunity to go see the Gila Valley Temple!!! It was breath taking!! We went on the last day of the open house so it was a bit crowded outside of the temple, so we couldn't get any good pictures. We thought, "We'll just stop on our way out of town the next day and take some pictures." But McKenzie ended up getting sick so we hurried and packed up at 10:30 pm and headed home, so this is the only one we got...we will definitely have to go back to take some more!


Thank you Becky and Nate for letting us stay with you! Your always so fun to stay with! Thanks Stephanie and Samie for joining us for dinner, we had a blast and it was fun catching up!!

(She's gonna shoot me, but this is the only picture I have of Becky from the trip and my kids took it) Love you!!

Gone for a good cause....

McKenzie's beautiful hair is gone...She has been begging for a short hair cut for awhile now, but I was good about ignoring her. After much begging, I decided since it's for a good cause, why not do it?!? She donated it to locks of love! Plus, summer is here and I HATE trying to put sunblock on her with hair everywhere, it will be nice!! She looks so stink'n cute with short hair. She had an emotional break down after we did it, but it's starting to grow on her and she really likes it now.


BEFORE...


AFTER...


She does not do well being the center of attention, so she was not happy at the salon with everyone making a big deal about her.


My kids amaze me!

Cody got the ALL AROUND KID OF CHARACTER for the year award!! He got this award along with he best bud in the whole world, Josh!! Josh's mom and I were shocked that is wasn't the "goof off award" but his teacher says even though they are best buds they know when to stop and be serious. I'm so proud of you Cody!!



And Callie got the PRESIDENT'S AWARD FOR EDUCATIONAL EXCELLENCE/Outstanding Academic Excellence award!!...signed by the President of the United States!! I seriously could not be any prouder. Callie is Miss Smarty Pants and I can't not figure out where she gets it from, but hey, we'll take it!! WAY TO GO CALLIE!!!!


The End To A FUN Season....

Cody just finished up the Spring Season of baseball. We are happy/sad about it being over. I as the mother, look forward to not having anywhere to go at night (I hate schedules) and being able to cook again. But it makes us sad because he was on such an AWESOME team! Every single boy on the team were good ball players and they were so fun to watch.


The WHOLE league on closing day.


Team/families swim party...handing out awards!

2 comments:

Woodside's said...

It sounds like last month was way busy but lots of fun! McKenzie'a hair looks really cute! That was a brave thing she did. I agree that Callie is a smarty pants:) How nice to have her enjoy her studies. I also know that Cody is going to be an amazing baseball player. I think we all have known that for years. Happy cooking!

Becky said...

You're right, I'm am going to kill you! That picture is disgusting. I didn't know she was really taking pictures. McKenzie's hair is cute. I'm almost tempted to do Elly's. You've got great kids!