I had the chance to go visit my Grandma. She was recently placed in an assisted living community. I enjoyed our visit, but it broke my heart to see her in her condition. She asked the same questions over an over and she had to keep asking where she was. I hate to see people you love in conditions like these. She is such a sweetheart!
5 comments:
OK, that's a crack up about Callie... She is so mistaken! I am a fresh out of bed, no brushed teeth, scrub wearing drive my kids to school mom. Never a get up at 6am to get ready and walk in the cold mom! No way! :) Although some days i do wish i was!
Oh that does break your heart, but then it would be sad to not get to see them at all. Such a bittersweet situation.
In response to your question. We get to stay here (oh joy), he just has to train in Tucson but will work out of safford.
Thanks for the comment! We got those in October and I am barely getting around to doing anything with them. They are our first pictures in the three years of being married. oh well better late than never right? Samie is doing good just working.
Thanks for the comment! We got those in October and I am barely getting around to doing anything with them. They are our first pictures in the three years of being married. oh well better late than never right? Samie is doing good just working.
I need to go up and see her. It's hard to get away and up that far. I guess my mom and dad were supposed to go see grandma yesterday but then my uncle bob is now in the hospital getting a pacemaker today so I guess they are gonna go visit him. I'm glad Amethyst is letting grandma back. I want to see her place. My David is so close to her.
Post a Comment