Saturday, January 24, 2009

Trying to be crafty and having fun!

My good friend Becky came and stayed a couple nights with us, and while she was here she tried to teach me how to be crafty (I failed miserably). We made flower clippies and bows. (I gave up on the bows and sent the ribbon home with her to make me some!) Of course I didn't get any pictures of us together, (she wouldn't let me). I really enjoyed her visit!




My Sister-in-Law Tamara and her cute girl Addy came to play! I always wonder why we live so close to Clayton's family but we don't get together very often. So it was exciting for Tamara to call and want to come play! We took the kids to McDonald's for lunch and to play. We then walked to the park to feed the ducks and let the kids run wild for awhile. I had so much fun and so did my girls, we need to do it more often!







6 comments:

Sheree and Brian Mowers said...

Looks like so much fun! Did Tamara cut her hair? That's what it look in the picture, but I can't tell. I love the cute flowers and bows. How fun! Missing you guys!

Becky said...

Ahhh, you didn't fail miserably. I failed at teaching you.

Stacey Mowers and Family said...

No she did cut her hair -- just back in ponytail. Miss you guys too! Give the kids hugs for us.

Stacey Mowers and Family said...

DIDN'T - I'm retarded

Sheree and Brian Mowers said...

You're so funny, I knew what you meant!

The Hermyzoo! said...

Okay Sheree I thought the same thing about Tam cutting her hair and thought How in the world would she not have told me.
Stacey I am so glad that you guys got together. I know they loved it. It's fun to see the cousins together.

I am with you on the crafty thing too! I try so hard to be crafty, make cute bows and ribbons and clips and it all goes down the drain. I just don't have it. Casey is better than me. It's sad!