I have been meaning to post this for a couple weeks, but never got around to it. MAKAYLA IS OFFICIALLY POTTY TRAINED!! (for 2 1/2 weeks now) Can I just say how nice it is? It's SO nice to not have any kids in diapers!! (night time doesn't count - that takes a while) I am so proud of how fast she learned!! A HUGE thanks goes to Grandma Welker. Grandma would not let Makayla wear diapers at her house, the minute she walked in the door grandma would make her put panties on. It worked! -- she realized how easy it is. Way to go Makayla - your such a big girl!
Now if Grandma could just train her to keep her clothes on. Makayla is my only child that loves to run around just in her underwear. The minute we get home from anywhere, her clothes are off! It is a struggle to make her put some on when we leave the house. She's so funny.


4 comments:
Congrats! I bet you are so happy to have that done! Yeah!
I am so jealous! No diapers (we do night time diapers forever... I'd rather salvage our mattress!) I still have an unborn child to potty train, it'll be forever for us! Ugh!
Ok, seriously, that is how my daughter is. She wasn't always like that though. It started after we potty trained her. It's so funny, but I get so frustrated when I have to fight her to put pants on when we are leaving the house. I wonder what is going on in their heads! I also wonder when it becomes socially unacceptable to run around in your underwear. hmmm:)
I am so thrilled to hear that she is potty trained that is SUPER news. Go Kayla.. we are so proud of you.
Post a Comment