Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Callie's special day!

Callie's baptism was on Saturday, February 21, 2009! What a special day for a special girl. She was a little nervous the morning of, I asked her while doing her hair that morning if she was nervous. She said, "I'm not nervous, I'm just scared I'm gonna mess up!" I had to explain that her dad should be the one scared, he is the one that has to do everything.

Her baptism was double special, she was able to get baptised with her cousin! They are four days apart and live in the same Stake, so it worked out GREAT! We had such a fun day! We had lots of food, presents, family, friends and lots of good laughs! What more can you ask for?

Callie we are so proud of you, and the choice you made to be baptised. You are great example to your brother and sisters, they look up to you. You are such a fun, loving, girl and we are so glad you are in our family. Try to always remember the special feeling you felt on your baptism day and strive to never lose that feeling. We love you very much!






Callie all dressed in white, so dang cute!



Callie and Dylan (double special!)


Callie and a VERY proud mom!





















Callie with Grandma, Grandpa Mowers and Aunt Rashel


Callie and Cousin Kiara (her special day is coming up!)


















Thank you to all the family and friends that shared this special day with us!

2 comments:

The Hermyzoo! said...

Congratulations Callie on your wonderful choice to be Baptised. What a special special day. You look so beautiful in a pretty white dress.

Jennifer said...

What an amazing little girl you have there!