Fox10 News came to Power Ranch Elementary School today! The helicopter landed and the weather guy Cory came! The kids were so excited. I recorded it and we watched it in slow motion today after school, Callie and Cody were both on T.V.!! (They will be available for autographs at a later date.) The lame mom that I am, I didn't get dressed to go over to the school to take pictures(it's to cold) so you'll just have to believe me!
5 comments:
What, IT's TO COLD, I heard it was in the 70's this week, did some major storm come in? It's so crazy, we have had weather in the high 40's and we think it's getting warm outside. NUTS HUH!
It's in the 40's in the morning! I am a MAJOR wimp when in comes to COLD weather.
We put it in slow motion too, but we couldn't find them. I guess you would have to know what they were wearing cause there was so many dang kids! Carter thought it was cool they were on TV, so he'll probably want an autograph or two...
I don't remember Arizona ever being cold...no excuses! :) How cool for them. And they will be glad you recorded it so their claim to fame is documented!
WOW!!!! That must have been fun for the kids...but I am with you...I would have stayed home in my warm house and watched it on tv!
Post a Comment