Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Look who's EiGhT!

(this post is better late, than never!)

Callie turned 8 on the 9th of February! She will be getting baptised on the 21st! She is so excited. We are so proud of Callie for the young lady she is becoming. She is such a special girl, our lives would not be the same without her. She loves to please everyone around her, she is such a GREAT big sister, she loves anything Hannah Montana, she enjoys school and everything about it! Callie is such a sweet girl, (don't get me wrong, she can be a pain in the neck)! We are blessed to have Callie as a part of our family, we love you sis!




Callie chose to celebrate her special day at Chuck E. Cheese's!







3 comments:

loriwelker said...

What an ADORABLE family picture!!! I love it!

Jen B said...

Happy Birthday to Callie! What an exciting year! AND ChuckEs looks like a Blast! COngraTs!

The Cleckler's said...

Hey Guys,
It's Trasa I love the blog and I love the picture. I'm trying to get started on blogspot so add me. Love you guys!
jakeclecklerfamily.blogspot.com