Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Presidents Day!

We love days off from school! We had to take advantage of this day off because of the GREAT weather. We went to Freestone Park with my BEST neighbor Amber, her kids, and my sister and kids! We took a lunch, bought wrist bands to ride the rides unlimited, took bikes, and just played until everyone was too tired to play anymore. We had such a fun time with friends and family!

























Hope everyone had a fun day off!

7 comments:

The Cleckler's said...

I blog at 2:30AM because I'm a loser! JK I work nights and it got slow so I was doing something to pass the time! I want to catch up on this site so I can keep track of life and do something creative to track my memories since I do nothing with old pics and what not. I'm still playing with blogspot trying to figure it out so hopefully I will go pro blogspotter like all ya'll! I love your blog, and it's so good to see the kids! I cant get over how awesome your family pic is. I LOVE IT!!! Anyway good to be in touch with you! Tell Clayton and the kids hi for me! Love You Guys!

Eric and Aubrey said...

Hey Stacey! You have a beautiful family! i get lost in my world, and forget that other people exist until I take the time to catch up once in awhile. I'm SOOOO impressed with the 10K. I'm running another 5k next month, but I haven't worked up to the 10k yet. Maybe someday I can be like you! :)

Stuart Family said...

That's funny you say that because there were so many times that I saw heads of hair braided on this trip and thought about you. I just wanted to say to them, I hope they used a clean comb. I freaked when they came around with these hats. I had to tell them no gracias. NASTY:)

Jennifer said...

LOVE days off from school too! :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you don't think I am a blog stalcker but I saw you on misty's you have such a cute family!! Man I feel far behind when I realize i only have one kid and you and everyone else I know has 3 going on 4 or 4!! I guess to each their won right:) You are so beautiful, and tan:)

Brannon and Leslie said...

Hey Stac,

That looks like so much fun. So, was it you that said you got season passes to Sunsplash last year? We're thinking about doing that. Was it worth it? Let me know.

Thanks,
Les

Anonymous said...

i cant believe how much your little girl looks like you when you were little!