We look forward to taking the kids to see the temple lights every year. It's a tradition to stop at QT on the way and get a hot chocolate... a tradition the kids won't let us forget about. It's also a tradition to see who can make the funniest face on the drive over there. I love everything about the temple lights. Even the big crowds don't seem so bad, and complete strangers also seem to be much more friendly on the temple grounds.
**All the Christmas lights were making my camera go crazy and I couldn't figure out what setting to put it on, so I gave up. So here are a lot of pictures of really goofy people.
This is the best goofy face Clayton can do, he's no fun.

Makayla fell in the wet grass before getting into the car and I didn't have any energy to go find a new pair of pants...that explains the dirty knee in the picture. LOL!!

I think Callie wins!!
No comments:
Post a Comment