Friday, December 18, 2009

Makayla decided Santa is Nice!!

Makayla and I went to the mall to finish up some Christmas shopping and I was shocked when she said she wanted to go see Santa. A few weeks back, we saw Santa at the kids school and she wanted nothing to do with him. I think I have Dora to thank for her new bravery. She loves the Dora Christmas movie were they teach Swiper to stop swiping so he can be on Santa's "nice" list and I think she has decided that Santa is not so scary.





I have to say this is the best Santa I have EVER met, he was so sweet. He sat there with Makayla for quite awhile telling jokes, playing the Hi Five game, and making her giggle. The best part was when he asked Makayla if she knew why we celebrated Christmas, he told her it was to celebrate the birth of Christ, and he told her to never forget that! This Santa deserves a raise! Nowa days it's hard to find people that put Christ into Christmas, I love you Santa! Thank you for taking the time to sit and talk to my Makayla.

4 comments:

Woodside's said...

He does deserve a raise! Good for you Santa:)! We hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Jordan and Luci said...

That is seriously so cool about that santa! I have never heard of that happening. He does desserve a raise! My kids won't have anything to do with Santa either. My husband even put a santa hat and beard on and they freaked out. Maybe next year!

Wight's said...

What a great santa!!! Have a very Merry Christmas, you have such a cute family. Merry Christmas!!

Jennifer said...

How fun! Santa's beard looks great too! It's hard to explain the absolutely fake looking ones to a 7 year old!

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!