Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I am so lucky....

I am one lucky mom!! I get to spend my days with this girl.....

I love this picture of Makayla, it shows her exact personality. (she is such a goof) She is a kid that finds joy in simple things. She keeps me laughing!



I'm afraid she is going to be the class clown.

5 comments:

Jen B said...

I love that she is the first one to wave and yell out her greetings when she sees us! She's adorable!

Woodside's said...

She is a cutie! She may be the class clown but you are also going to have to keep this kid locked up. She is a doll!

The Hermyzoo! said...

Holy cow she has really grow us! What a ham and doll. She kinda reminds me of my Camry or Livy!!! Aren't kids the best?

Jennifer said...

LOL! I LOVE that tu-tu with snowboots combo! I think she and Addie would get along well!

Wight's said...

You have such an adorable family, I hope that you don't mind that I stumbled upon this and I am soooo happy for you. You deserve the best!