Wednesday, September 23, 2009

GRAND SLAM!!!

Cody has played a couple REAL games now and is doing AWESOME!! (He loves that he gets to play on a REAL dirt field this year.) I must say he is a natural when it comes to baseball. Last night he was fourth up to bat with the bases loaded, and guess what he did!?! He hit a grand slam!! HOME RUN!!! And of coarse, mom was in the bathroom helping a little one, so I missed it. Dadgumit!!! I walked out of the bathroom to Cody yelling "MOM, MOM!!! Come here!!!" And he proceeded to tell me all about it with the biggest smile I have ever seen on his face!! His next time up to bat he made it to third!! I love watching this kid play! Hopefully he can make us some money when he gets older. :)





Go Tigers!

2 comments:

loriwelker said...

Hey! His shirt color and team name is the same as danny's soccer team!!! cool!!!! Guess we'll be seeing you saturday!!!

Jen B said...

I can't imagine how BIG that smile was! - Luv it!