Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Let the CHAOS begin!!

Our lives our going to be a little chaotic for the next few months. Cody is playing coach pitch baseball, Callie is playing softball, and mom is training for a 1/2 marathon and playing on a co-ed softball team. All of our games and practices are on different nights. Since school has started I have been really strict on the kids being in bed by 7:30 and eating a home cooked meal, but I think this is out the window for next little while. I LOVE to watch my kids play sports that they enjoy playing. Cody is ALL SMILES from beginning to end of practice, he LOVES the sport!! Callie is so excited for her practices to begin, Cody's coach was nice and let Callie play along at practice and it made her even more excited for softball to begin. My first softball game was last night and I must say for not playing for over 8 years, I didn't do bad!! I hit the ball every time up to bad and never got out, that's not bad for an old lady!!

"It's a crazy life, but it's OUR life!"







Cody's first practice!!

2 comments:

The Nelson Family said...

Let us know when all of the games are. We would love to go and watch.

Four Boys and A BABE said...

Busy....is fun, I think? Reality more like it..... we would love to come and support the family, let us know when they are.