Why is God taking all the good ones? Just in the last two weeks two REALLY great people have been taken from this earth. The only reason I can think of is that there must be bigger and better things on the other side for them to do.
We can't all stay here forever. Dying is part of life...whether we are good or bad. We knew that before we came here. Dying is something that takes us to another stage in our eternal progression and is actually probably a joyous thing for those who pass on. It is just difficult for those of us left behind who will miss our loved ones. We must exercise our faith that they are in a better place and that we will be reunited with them again in the Lord's time. It's all part of the plan!
I agree with that person, Stacey. It took me a really long time to get over your dad being gone... and I still miss him TERRIBLY but I know that this life is very short and we will never know the reason they were taken from us but Heavenly Father knows what he is doing. What makes your dad being gone the hardest is looking at my dad. He looks exactly like him. Anyway.... I guess I will be seeing you in not too long from now I don't know if you guys have been updated or not but time is coming close for Grandma. Now that you don't have facebook anymore it is hard for me to know if you know these things or not. Love you stacey you are in my thoughts always! Your Cousin, Lori
2 comments:
We can't all stay here forever. Dying is part of life...whether we are good or bad. We knew that before we came here. Dying is something that takes us to another stage in our eternal progression and is actually probably a joyous thing for those who pass on. It is just difficult for those of us left behind who will miss our loved ones. We must exercise our faith that they are in a better place and that we will be reunited with them again in the Lord's time. It's all part of the plan!
I agree with that person, Stacey. It took me a really long time to get over your dad being gone... and I still miss him TERRIBLY but I know that this life is very short and we will never know the reason they were taken from us but Heavenly Father knows what he is doing. What makes your dad being gone the hardest is looking at my dad. He looks exactly like him. Anyway.... I guess I will be seeing you in not too long from now I don't know if you guys have been updated or not but time is coming close for Grandma. Now that you don't have facebook anymore it is hard for me to know if you know these things or not. Love you stacey you are in my thoughts always! Your Cousin, Lori
Post a Comment