I have run in London's Run for the last 2 years. The first year I did the 2 mile, and last year I did the 10K (6.3 miles). This year I am going to ATTEMPT the 1/2 marathon (13.1 miles), I just paid the fee so there is no turning back!! I am going to kill myself trying, but I am going to try. I have a
road ID tag with the quote "If you think you can, you can" written on it, and I am going to try to live up to this quote for the next 4 months. If anyone else is daring, please come join me!
www.londonsrun.org
4 comments:
you are an inspiration to us all... or are you just crazy? LOL no really, it is very impressive that you have the motivation to do this! Good luck with your training and with the RACE!!!
Hey good luck with that! I will be cheering for you down here.
Um, not going to be joining you, but hats of to you! Good luck you are my inspiration!
Hey Stacey, you can do it. Wish I could be there with you. I am so excited for you and will support you the whole way. I also wanted to tell you that I enjoyed reading up on all your posts. Your an amazing person Stacey!!!!
Post a Comment