I got a message from Cody's teacher to call her on her cell phone, my first thought was "dang kid, what did you do?" I just met with his teacher a few days before for parent/teacher conference and she told me how Cody is such a good kid and a good example to those in his class. I was hoping she wasn't changing her mind about all that. I was happy/relieved when she told me that Cody was going to be recognized at an assembly for "Kid of Character!" She said to keep it a surprise for Cody and invited me to come watch him get recognized. I have to say when he saw me walk in, I think he thought he was in trouble by the look on his face. (he was a trouble maker in Kindergarten, so I am always telling him that he better be good cause I will come and spy on him) I am so proud of the choices Cody is making this year!! He has chosen better friends and everything about him is different this year. I couldn't be any prouder. Keep it up Cody!

1 comment:
Way to go Cody!! That's so neat, and what a difference a year makes. You should be proud. Mom was telling me what a great reader his is too.
Post a Comment