At school the day before Halloween is ALWAYS fun and exciting!! The day is full of lots of sugar, and parties. I haven't been able to volunteer in the kids classes much this year so far, due to training for 1/2 marathon and a 3 year old at home. So I decided to spend the whole day at the school with the kids! I started out by going to an assembly for Callie, then went to have lunch with each kid and then to each kids class party!! It's crazy how when I'm at home the time they are at school goes by way too fast, and when I'm at the school, it seems like the school day is so long. It is so fun to see my kids enjoy school!! It was especially fun to have lunch with McKenzie (my Kindergartner) she just seems so big opening her chips all by herself and holding little conversations with her friends. I think I enjoyed the day more than my kids did!!
I haven't looked at your blog in a while I guess! Your kids have been busy! What great kids you have and how fun that you spent the day with them at school! You get the #1 mom award for that!
3 comments:
You are super mom!!
How fun that you got to go do that! You are such a good mommy!
I haven't looked at your blog in a while I guess! Your kids have been busy! What great kids you have and how fun that you spent the day with them at school! You get the #1 mom award for that!
Post a Comment