Makayla is such a crack up lately...yesterday at Cody's baseball practice she walking up and down the sidewalk. (I should say strutting) Callie and I were sitting in our lawn chairs watching Cody and as Makayla passed us she would stop, put one hand on her hip, and the other hand next to her chin while waving it and say, "Hi, boys." (in a very grown up voice) I looked at Callie and asked her "did you just hear that?" and we both started cracking up!! Makayla then proceeds to strut her stuff and stop and look in the direction of the boys playing ball and say, "hi boys!" .......I'm in trouble!
5 comments:
Isn't that pay back for those boy crazy years her mother went through?! lol...too funny.
Silly girl! I agree with you...you are in trouble!
How funny! silly girl! Wow she looks so much like you when you were little, Stacey!
Oh you are so in trouble say in about 10 more years. Holy cow. She's such a doll and she's gotten so big since we've seen her last. It just crazy!
Yikes! :)
Post a Comment