Monday, July 14, 2008

Cute & Not So Cute


Cute




(Playing in the rain!)


(Helping daddy pick out glasses)


And Not So Cute





(Look at her hair!! 3 days straight of swimming with no shower! I am a bad mom, I know)





(This is the worst picture of Cody that I could find, he is just a dang cute kid.)




(This girl can throw some fits!)




(This picture makes me laugh every time I see it, this is a long day of fun while camping.)


3 comments:

JONES said...

These are the cutest pictures ever... even the not so cute ones! I have to say these are some CUTE kids!! :) Give them all hugs for me! I'm so glad I came across your blog.

The Nelson Family said...

Your kids are cute even at their not so cute moments.

Rocker Mama said...

Even when they're "not cute", they're still cute. I'm glad I found your blog (only cuz' you found us first). It's fun to see them grow up. And we definitely need to get together.