Lots of Popsicle eating,
(Cody's best bud Payton & Cody)
Playing at the mall, trying to escape the heat.
Lots of water fun! Sunsplash at least once a week.
(We got our moneys worth for the season passes.)
Playing on the beach in Rocky Point
(Just don't play with fireworks, you will get burned)
Camping for 6 days at Big Lake. Thanks for the company Jeff & Robin, it was a blast! And a huge thanks to Grandma Welker for showing up and surprising all of us.
Spending time with Grandma and Grandpa Mowers in Snowflake for the 4th of July!
In the middle of all the fun we got a new addition to the family. (Hunter)
Thanks Clayton and kids for a really fun couple of months.

5 comments:
It's good to see you guys in the blogging world....now if we could just see you guys more in the real world...that would be great!
Looks like you've had a fun summer so far! I wish that we could go to rocky point. We have never been unfortunately. Very beautiful Family you have also! We should all get together sometime!
Lots of fun! We should get together and do some of these fun things together. We sit around on our bums all day in the house to escape the heat. My poor kids.
Looks good Stacey :)
Stacy,
Saw you checked my spot so I checked back and I added you to my favorites. I am so happy to finally have an easy Welker contact. I love your family and think about you guys frequently. Something about a childhood bond I guess. Your kids look like you. I'll try to stay in touch.
-tess
Post a Comment