Grandma Welker sold her house!! She has been wanting to move closer to all of us kids and grandkids. She tried selling her house right after my dad passed away, and it was just a really bad time to sell, so she decided to wait awhile and try again. Well, she tried again and it sold really fast, for full asking price!! We are so excited for her to be closer to us!! (she only lived 15 min. from us but walking distance is even better!) So for the past week we have had very long nights helping her pack, but it will be well worth it when she in the same neighborhood as us! We Love You Grandma!
3 comments:
That is really exciting news! I love being close to family even though I live in Thatcher and they live in Pima.
Your kids are so cute. I was so excited to see how you are doing and to see your cute family. So where at in mesa are you. Looks like you are doing great.
Crista
Hey, that is happy news. How fun that everyone lives so close together. Send some of that good luck our way with selling the house. Nate can't sell a house for anything! I think we have like 6 rentals because we can't sell them.
Post a Comment