I was looking at my mom's camera and found these random pictures. These kids are such a joy, I wouldn't trade them for the world, they keep me laughing.
Hey I had no idea you had a blog, I am so glad I found it and look forward to hearing more update. Man McKenzie sure has grown since I have seen her, all that beautiful hair. SHe's a doll. ~ You look great~
Hey Stacey and Clayton! It's great to hear from you. So Stacey what's the secret to not going insane with 4?!? I'm already feeling the insanity with 3 so how do you do it.
4 comments:
Hey I had no idea you had a blog, I am so glad I found it and look forward to hearing more update. Man McKenzie sure has grown since I have seen her, all that beautiful hair. SHe's a doll.
~ You look great~
Hey Stacey and Clayton! It's great to hear from you. So Stacey what's the secret to not going insane with 4?!? I'm already feeling the insanity with 3 so how do you do it.
Hi Guys,
Wanted to check in a say hello. These photo capture you and the kids perfectly. Love them.
Smiles,
Tamara
Stacey! Hey! I was excited you posted on my blog. Email me your email address so I can send you an invite. jordnluce(at)gmail.com
Post a Comment