
All the kids lined up ready to open the clue.

Makayla and Callie after they figured it out!


Mom and Dad enjoying the kids excitement!
All 16 Grandkids. (we need a few more...we don't have enough) LOLWe spent Christmas morning at home as a family and then later that day did our rounds to every ones houses to see what they got. Clayton had from Christmas Eve until after the New Year off. It was sooo nice having him home, nothing beats having dad home!! (I'm sure he was ready to go back to work after a week + with us)
McKenzie has ALWAYS wanted a basket for her bike..she was so happy.
Makayla checking out the goods.
We got each of the kids a pair of running shoes, hoping they would want to go on some runs with mom.
Part of the kids Christmas was a trip to play in the snow. So we headed up to Snowflake to stay with Grandma and Grandpa Mowers. We had so much fun! We went to the old Sunrise area and tubed/sledded out hearts out. The kids were in heaven all day. Three year old Makayla hopped on a sled the second we got on the top of the hill and said "push me". I was freaking out...these hills weren't small. She had absolutely NO fear. I was hoping she would hit a little bump on the way down and it would scare her so she wouldn't want to go anymore, but no. She hit a bump few times and even did a face plant, but she got right back up and kept going. She showed her mom up....I only went down twice and I drug my feet both times (I called them my brakes). I'm a chicken. We were lucky enough to have my brother Jeff and his family join us. And Grandma Mowers happened to have the day off from work so that was an extra treat to have her come!!
Makayla waiting for someone to push her down the hill.
Grandma Mowers and Makayla
The crazy adults linked together and went down...they were just asking for injuries.
Dad and McKenzie
Cody and cousin Tanner
McKenzie LOVED the snow!
We hope our 2010 is as good as our 2009 was!!

5 comments:
Looks like you had a great Christmas. How exciting to get to go to Disneyland with the whole family, that is going to be a lot of fun. Hope you have a great new year!
Wow, what a fun Christmas! A trip to Disney is awesome, she should have rented out the whole park!
Looks like you all had a great time sledding! Hopefully if you do it next year we can come!
What a blast! - We missed you around here last week - I kept telling the girls you all went to the snow! We haven't gone up that way to play - looks like so much fun!!!
sounds like your kiddos and all their cousins had a WONDERFUL surprise for christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when are you guys going?! they are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment