Friday night my brother Eric called out of the blue and said, "Let's go for a family hike!" He is very good at coming up with ideas or saying he is going to do something but being single with no kids, something always comes up and it never happens. So when he told me to call everyone and decide where and when, I joked with everyone when I called them....plan on it, but we probably won't go. Well, he was serious, he really wanted to go! We ended up going to the San Tan Mountains, there were 10 adults and 18 kids!! It turned out to be a really fun day with the WHOLE family...thanks Eric for coming up with the idea, we love when you want to hang out with all of us and our LOUD kids!
4 + miles with 18 kids (9 and under) is a HUGE accomplishment!
Half the group...
The other half...

2 comments:
I love to hike. That is probably what I miss the most about living in Surprise....the white tank mountain was so fun to go hike. Makayla is a crack up!
WOW! What a great way to spend time as a family! :) we should do that but we're lazy and busy! so when are you guys going to disneyland? Stay in the Carousel it's right across the street from the park. And there's a room where you can watch the fireworks!!!!! oh that pudding story is precious!!!! now you have proof for when she gets a boyfriend when she's older! LOL! I shouldn't but I have several pics of danny sucking his thumb for when he gets older and gets a girlfriend! LOL!
Post a Comment