Thursday, January 14, 2010

My husband is a NUT!

When Clayton walked in the door from work I was giving Makayla rides in a laundry basket on the stairs. He said, "I have a better idea, I'll be right back!" He went upstairs and grabbed a sleeping bag and said, "this this how your suppose to do it!" Will he ever grow up? LOL!! (we don't really want him to.)

Sorry, you'll just have to tilt your head to watch this...couldn't figure out how to fix it.


Of course I had to try it!!

If you have stairs, you should try it...it's really fun and cheap entertainment for the kids!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was hilarous! You guys are dorks!!

Kris Ann

The Hermyzoo! said...

I love it! WE are doing this tonight :)thanks for the idea.

Woodside's said...

You guys are so fun! I bet your kids loved it!

Jennifer said...

:) Thanks for making me smile! :) That looks fun....but maybe a little rough on the back side!

BLY and LOU said...

Our kids love doing this but we've found it's a good way to ruin sleeping bags