
This is how I have been feeling for the last couple of days. And of all weeks...it's has to happen this week!! GRRRR! I have been training (for 20 weeks) my heart out for the 1/2 marathon coming up on SATURDAY.....All I can say is I better start feeling better REALLY soon! So please, everyone out there...send some healing thoughts my way!! Thanks.

5 comments:
So sorry to hear it Stac, I really hope your able to feel better and accomplish your goal! I will for sure send healing thoughts your way.
I really hope you can kick that nasty bug in the booty and be able to do your run!
I am sending healing thought right now! I hope you feel better!
I hope that you are starting to feel better, good luck on the upcoming 1/2 marathan. That is great!
That it SOOOO frustrating! I hope you kicked it and all went well. I can't wait to hear about the race!
Post a Comment