Monday, September 15, 2008

Fun Weekend!

We had such a fun, relaxing weekend!! Clayton's parents came to town and stayed with us. We had so much fun with them here. (Of course, everything that we did I forgot my camera.) We got together with all of Clayton's family at his sister's house to celebrate his mom's Birthday! We had lots of yummy food, swimming, and great conversations!!! We love when his parents come to town, its such a treat!! His mom did take some cute pictures of me and the kids before church!! (minus Callie, she was staying the night at her cousins) Thanks for coming Grandma and Grandpa, we love you!



3 comments:

Becky said...

You look super cute and makayla has super pretty eyes and Cody is super handsome. You have such a cute family. McKenzie is a doll too. I;m sure I misspelled all the names, sorry. Oh wait, I forgot Callie since she's not in the pictures. She's super cute too and growing up so fast! I can't believe you have kids in school!

Rocker Mama said...

Eric says, "Sure glad you didn't let Clayton get his ugly mug in the pictures. That would have ruined 'em for sure!" ;) ;)
You guys are all so stinkin' beautiful! Keep up the great work! You've got a great little family.

Dave, Tamara and Addysen Mowers said...

You guys are all so dang CUTE.. I could pinch your cheeks...! LOL.

When need to try and do that relay in January as a family plus a few... I think it would be a blast.

Smiling,
Tamara