I know what thats like, my oldest bathed in the sink until his was 2. Then he broke his foot when he was 3 and thought it was the coolest thing to get back in the sink. Good thing one foot hung out or he wouldn't have fit.
And Jason was thinking Mila was getting to big for the sink??? I guess not...
we still put macy in our sink (it's the one big one like elli's) and she loves it. it's way easier to watch her and clean up, too! :)
She's so cute.
Oh my goodness this is hilarious. I bet you guys just laugh all the time your house. Your kids are so funny. I guess, when you completely outgrow it. She still fits. Smiles, tam
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I know what thats like, my oldest bathed in the sink until his was 2. Then he broke his foot when he was 3 and thought it was the coolest thing to get back in the sink. Good thing one foot hung out or he wouldn't have fit.
And Jason was thinking Mila was getting to big for the sink??? I guess not...
we still put macy in our sink (it's the one big one like elli's) and she loves it. it's way easier to watch her and clean up, too! :)
She's so cute.
Oh my goodness this is hilarious. I bet you guys just laugh all the time your house. Your kids are so funny.
I guess, when you completely outgrow it. She still fits.
Smiles,
tam
Post a Comment